Much like Bookcrossing and Postcrossing that have gone before, Artcrossing is a way of receiving something from a random stranger somewhere in the world - in this case, art!
Sign up and you will be given the address of a random stranger to make and mail a gift to. When we have been notified that your gift has arrived, a (different!) random stranger will be assigned your address and you should receive something lovely in the mail. For every gift you send, you can receive another gift!
How it works:
1. Request an address and an Art ID
2. Make a lovely gift and mail it to that address
3. Receive a gift from another member!
4. Register the ID on the art you have received
5. Go back to the start to receive more art gifts!